How is your recognition strategy performing?
Have you undergone a stress test lately to examine the health and effectiveness of your recognition strategies? Have you measured the outcomes of incentive based performance initiatives in the past 12 to 18 months?
If not, NOW is the time. AIG will offer a complimentary Executive Briefing Report. In the dynamic business climate we are operating in, there are many constant and critical imperatives that are foundational with all programs:
- Value is a driver – R.O.I.
- Alignment to Core Values
- Scalability of technology
- Flexibility of processes and client centric support
- Culture Building outcomes – Appreciation for contribution
- Program Management Effectiveness – At every level – Supervisory to C Suite.
The Executive Briefing begins with a high level conversation about your current strategies in place and provides a look at current industry best practices. This discovery approach is designed to look at the following areas:
- Recognition as a corporate culture driver
- Building an atmosphere of appreciation
- Manager engagement and 360 recognition
- Employee satisfaction
- Building your brand
- Top line support
- Bottom line impact
- ROI model
The result is an executive briefing report to offer insights for future program direction and enhancements. If all is good this report becomes a valuable piece to validate the effectiveness of your current strategies.